The Agenda explored prominent issues such as the common paths of economic crisis vs the different policies employed by these countries, common purpose to attain economic regeneration whilst highlighting what should be avoided, adopted and opportunities to innovate.
PRESS RELEASE – INVITATION
“Cyprus – Ireland – Greece”
Common paths? Different policies?
Common aim of Economic Regeneration
What to avoid – What to follow – Where to pioneer
26th of September 2013 Nicosia Cyprus, 18:00 University of Cyprus
Thought 4 Action (T4A) organizes its second large-scale interactive event, this time in Cyprus. Co-organizers are Law Firm M. Iliadis & Partners, the Cypriot Commercial and Industrial Chamber, and the University of Cyprus
T4A this time shares Best Practice knowledge through the juxtaposition of crisis stricken Ireland, Cyprus and Greece.
- John Gerard Bruton (Key Note) –Former Prime Minister of Ireland
- Michael Sarris – Former Finance Minister of Cyprus
- Athanasios Vamvakidis – Managing Director of Bank of America & Merrill Lynch Europe
- Marios Iliadis – Former Minister of Communications and Works of Cyprus
- Marios Kliridis – Chairman of the Association of Cypriot Banks & Cypriot Studies Economics Society
- Elena Panaritis – Institutional Economist, Founder of T4A (Contributor)
- Nina Dos Santos – CNN Anchor (TBC)
The experience of our 2nd Interactive Dialogue is shared globally through social media, live streaming, and live Q&A. The event will be broadcasted live online through T4A’s website.
You can engage by sending you questions and follow up the dialogue:
Thought 4 Action draws its experience from academics and practitioners that have either directly transformed countries in crisis or have inspired their successful transformation.
The essence of T4A is to call for constructive dialogue and get to the impetus for mobilization and action.